Celebration time!! Flavor Quotient has reached it 200th post milestone and all of this could happen only because of you, my dear readers!
My dear readers! Thank you for being there and motivate me to reach to this milestone today! It could not have been possible without your encouragement and appreciation and I can’t thank you enough for this!
I started this blog 2 years back without much of ambition but just to share few simple culinary creations of mine. I didn’t have the rarest idea where it would take me! Now after completing the journey of 200 posts, I just can’t describe how I am feeling inside. It has been an amazing journey so far and I still have a very long way to go!
If I be truly honest to you, I never ever want this journey to end!
This blog has gifted an entire world to me. Sorry I was being unfair! To me AND my better-half! Had it been only me running this blog, it would have succumbed to the frustration of daily life; unless the love of my life (I’m known to be against PDA but a li’l bit won’t hurt right!) ensured that it must go on!
This blog is our amazing journey where together we learned, together we failed and together we gave another shot! We are yet to zero in our destination; but honestly who cares! Till the time we all are together, it is only this wonderful journey that matters!
Let’s raise a toast for our very own Flavor Quotient and take a moment to rejoice this little achievement… together!
That being said, I would also like to spice up the celebration with my top 15 must-try Indian recipes! Trust me it is really tough to shortlist 15 recipes from the most diverse cuisine of the world; but this will give you a very fair idea about the endless possibilities that are in store for you in my home cuisine!
1. Samosa – It is the quintessential Indian fast food without which our cuisine is incomplete! [Get the recipe here]
2. Aloo Gobi – A humble Indian curry with cauliflower and potato with all amazingly exotic flavors of Indian cuisine! [Get the recipe here]
3. Kashmiri Rajma Curry – Healthy and nutritious red kidney beans are cooked in Kashmiri flavors to bring out the best combination ever! [Get the recipe here]
4. Punjabi Dum Aloo – The Punjabi dum aloo is full of flavors and aroma and is a flagship curry recipe from the eminent Indian cuisine! [Get the recipe here]
4. Malai Kofta – It is one the most liked dishes from our cuisine. The soft and velvety koftas made of cottage cheese are simmered in rich and flavorful Indian spices to take an delightful make-over! [Get the recipe here]
6. Paneer Tikka Masala – The delicate paneer tikkas in the rich Indian curry sauce is a pure indulgence and a celebration of taste and flavor! [Get the recipe here]
7. Aloo Jeera – A super twist to the favorite Indian aloo jeera (cumin) by adding the vibrant pomegranate seeds! [Get the recipe here]
8. Paneer Biryani – These vegetarian cottage cheese (paneer) biryani will surely gonna give the non-vegetarian counterpart a tough competition! [Get the recipe here]
9. Chicken Reshmi Kabab – These soft and smooth chicken kababs have the succulent and melt-in-mouth texture which is sure to knock you out! [Get the recipe here]
10. Tandoori Chicken – It is undoubtedly the most popular chicken recipe from Indian cuisine and it has got its reason for being there! It is absolutely delicious! Period! [Get the recipe here]
11. Yogurt Chicken – The smooth and rich yogurt chicken curry is a sensation to your taste buds. The succulent chicken will melt in your mouth and the creamy sauce will keep lingering in your mouth for long! [Get the recipe here]
12. Chicken Do Pyaza – It literally means chicken with double onions! This ultimate chicken curry with double the onion makes my day double happier! [Get the recipe here]
13. Butter Chicken – The smooth and buttery butter chicken, a.k.a murgh makhni, is an ultimate pleasure to all our senses, not only the taste buds! [Get the recipe here]
14. Chicken 65 – It is an immensely popular chicken starter from the Southern region of India and one of the tastiest too! You will agree once you try this! [Get the recipe here]
15. Chicken Dum Biryani – The flagship Chicken dum biryani of Indian cuisine is so popular for obvious reasons and you can’t escape from being mesmerized in this out-of-the-world aroma which is indescribable in words! [Get the recipe here]
Hope you all like our selections! Please let us know your favorites too in the comment below! Happy cooking!