WOW! That’s the only word I can use to describe this OUT OF THE WORLD thing called butter garlic shrimps! There is no way you can miss this!
Hey all shrimp lovers! I have got something amazing for you today and I bet you will fall in love with me for sharing this! If you are already an addict to this insane butter garlic shrimp, then give me a hi-fi! If not, then stick on for knowing the most amazing thing of your life! This is not a recipe, it’s not! I can’t understate its craziness by calling it just another shrimp recipe!
This is a bombshell! The shrimps glazed in this glossy butter garlic sauce will fill you with so much burst of flavors that you will want to remain in its hangover. Trust me I am not exaggerating! This butter garlic shrimp is so good that you have to have this in your life! Additional benefit – it takes absolutely no time from start to finish.
Loving shrimp is one thing and creating this dish is another. Shrimps are good in everything – be it my golden fried shrimps or the copycat potato shrimp balls. They are all winners but this butter garlic shrimps are different. Why you ask? Because of the lustrous butter garlic sauce and the way it clings to the lovely shrimps creating an incredible combination!
I saw many recipes of butter garlic shrimps on net and I am sure each of them must be fab. After scanning through few of them I finalized my own version. The secret ingredient which made my sauce super yummy is not something new, but definitely proved to be a champion for my experiment. Since I didn’t have enough fresh parsley at hand, I added a spoonful of this all-time favorite seasoning of mine which you will get to know pretty soon!
When we decided to shoot this recipe of butter garlic shrimps, we had no idea that it would be so quick. Thankfully I had arranged all the ingredients beforehand and could pull it off successfully. I would advise you to do that same even if you shoot or not. Shrimps cook up so fast that you won’t have time to squeeze the lemon juice or chop up the parsley once you have added the shrimps to the hot oil.
Well, yes yes, I am gonna reveal my secret ingredient. There is no surprise at all – it is my fantastic Italian seasoning! Drumrolls please! Italian seasoning is a miracle ingredient and I can’t have enough of it! You will see my love for this wonder in my Italian spiced Parmesan baked potatoes or in Parmesan baked zucchini. There are many more recipes in which Italian seasoning has sprinkled its magic! Added to that list is my today’s butter garlic shrimp which definitely tops the list! Without any further ado, please check out the recipe and make it today! You have no other option, period!
- Shrimps – 300 gms (about 15 shrimps), peeled and deveined with tails intact
- Vegetable oil – 2 tbsp
- Garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Red chilli flakes – 1 tsp
- Unsalted butter – 1 tbsp
- Italian seasoning – 1 tsp
- Fresh chopped parsley – 2 tbsp
- Juice of one lemon (about 2 tbsp)
- Salt to taste
- Wash, peel and deveined the shrimps keeping the tails intact.
- Heat oil in a skillet. Once the oil is hot, add the shrimps, season them with salt and sauté for few seconds.
- Next add the garlic paste and stir well. Next goes the chilli flakes, lemon juice and butter. Saute for couple of minutes more and then add the Italian seasoning.
- Sprinkle half of the chopped parsley and give a final good mix. Check and adjust for seasoning if needed.
- Serve hot with the remaining parsley sprinkled on top. Enjoy!