This fudgy chocolate brownie has all the power to lift up your mood and make you feel good about everything around the world!
This fudgy chocolate brownie recipe should have been shared with you guys earlier. Given the number of times I have made it, it should have been here long back. But for some reason or the other, we could not photograph it well and that’s the only reason for not sharing this immensely popular recipe of fudgy chocolate brownie.
If you are in love with baking, then you must have your own fudgy chocolate brownie recipe. I have arrived at this fail-proof recipe of mine which I have adapted from various sources on net and finally this epic version of fudgy chocolate brownie evolved.
This fudgy chocolate brownie is very dense with a deep chocolate flavor and a crumbly texture at the top. Even my husband, who is more fond of vanilla sponge cake, could not resist the super-chocolaty sensation of this particular fudgy chocolate brownie.
So, I can bluntly declare that this brownie will please everyone – chocolate-lover or not! Serve it with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream or a dollop of whipped cream and you will win over everyone’s heart! This fudgy chocolate brownie is also a great dessert to serve your guests at your next house party and it comes together in a jiffy without any fuss whatsoever! Win-win, right?
The long weekend is coming to an end and I am definitely not loving it. This extra day-off allows me to spend stress-free time with my family; otherwise the regular weekends are so full of the household chores that we hardly get to enjoy some quiet time.
But sometimes I feel that I also enjoy being a workaholic (just like my father!); be it my official work or my blog. I have never felt too tired to give up on things which keeps me busy. May be this is the key thing that I have inherited from my father who loved being a workaholic and is still one till date!
I just have a very tiny percentage of his tenacity & determination and I sincerely hope that someday I would be as hard-working as him because I strongly believe there is no short-cut to success other than hard work as well as honesty towards your ambition.
With that note, while I am treating myself with this absolutely delicious fudgy chocolate brownie, you should also start rewarding yourself for all your hard work and accomplishments, irrespective of their magnitude as perceived by others!
You really don’t need external validation for your achievements just like this fudgy chocolate brownie doesn’t need one; it is content in its own chocolaty depth!
- Semisweet or bittersweet chocolate – 150 gms, chopped
- Unsalted butter – 113 gms (½ cup/1 stick), cut into pieces
- Cocoa powder – 15 gms (2 tbsp)
- Granulated white sugar – 200 gms (1 cup)
- Pure vanilla extract – 1 tsp
- Eggs – 2, large
- All-purpose flour – 95 gms (¾ cup)
- Salt – ¼ tsp
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips – 125 gms (¾ cup) (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C (350 degrees F) and place the rack in the center of the oven.
- Butter (or spray with a nonstick cooking spray) an 8 inch (20 cm) square pan, and line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a large stainless steel bowl placed over a saucepan of simmering water.
- Remove from heat and stir in the cocoa powder and sugar.
- Next, whisk in the vanilla extract and eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Finally, stir in the flour, salt and chocolate chips (if using).
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for about 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a little batter and a few moist clumps clinging to it. Do not over bake.
- Remove from oven and let cool on a wire rack.
- Serve the fudgy chocolate brownie at room temperature or chilled. Add a scoop of Vanilla ice cream and enjoy your yummy fudgy chocolate brownie. Enjoy!
Thalia @ butter and brioche says
These are probably the best brownies I have ever seen – they look incredibly chocolaty, fudgy and of course delicious. Wish I had one to devour right now. Pinned!