Honey lime sriracha chicken is such a delicious party appetizer that you will find excuses to throw a party every week!
Hello my lovely readers! Wish you all a very happy new year from team Flavor Quotient! I am sure you guys had a rocking time last year and wrapped it up with endless parties; I wish you the same fun and frolic in this new year too!
Let’s rock it together this year-round! To begin the fresh new year with a rocking spirit, I bring today a fun-filled recipe – honey lime sriracha chicken poppers!
I know you will love me for this sriracha chicken recipe and won’t be able to get over it. That’s exactly what I want! You guys must taste this awesomeness called sriracha chicken poppers and get lost in it like we did.
These sriracha chicken poppers are insanely easy to make and as I mentioned above, they are the ideal party appetizer which will make your guests desperately fall in love with you!
Holiday season is over and we must be back to business now. We do spend wonderful time with family attending get-togethers while closing the past year and these are important moments of life!
I believe we live/should live for collecting such delightful treasures of memories which we can cherish for long. The time spend with family makes us stronger and remind us to believe that we can sail through any difficult situation whatsoever!
With this note of positivity, I bring today a quick and easy recipe of honey lime sriracha chicken poppers which is a delicious chicken appetizer.
This sriracha chicken is made from chicken breasts which are the most versatile portion of the bird and can be put to use for various dishes. They cook super quick and when made with right ingredients, they taste incredibly tasty!
Chicken breasts are somewhat bland meat with zero fat and hardly any flavor could penetrate inside. It is the coating and the sauce which make it unbelievably delish.
I generally do not prefer chicken breasts in my Indian curry recipes as they do not taste as good as other cuts. I save them for such quick bites like this quick & easy sriracha chicken poppers which in my opinion is the best use for chicken breasts.
This honey lime sriracha chicken is a rocking recipe because of its rocking sauce. The perfect combination of sweet-sour-spicy sauce is simply mind-blowing and takes the chicken poppers to a new height of deliciousness!
If you don’t trust me, I won’t blame you as long as you don’t try it for yourself. The additional benefit of this recipe is that you don’t have to use this sauce if you don’t like spicy stuff as much as we do!
These chicken poppers can be tossed in any sauce of your choice and will turn out super-addictive. You can even make an array of sauces for your guests and they will love you for this!
Give this sriracha chicken or any chicken poppers a shot and I bet it will become a permanent item in your party menu or even for the quick bites with family!
- Chicken breast – 2, boneless & skinless
- Garlic – 6 to 8, minced
- Ginger – 1 inch piece, grated
- All-purpose flour – 1 cup
- Eggs – 2 to 3, large
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil for deep frying
- Unsalted butter (aka cooking butter) – 5 tbsp
- Honey – ⅓ cup
- Sriracha sauce – ½ cup
- Light soy sauce – 2 tbsp
- Lime juice – 3 tsp
- Cut the chicken breasts into bite sized pieces.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine chicken, salt, pepper, minced garlic and grated ginger. Give them a good mix until well-combined.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large pot over medium-high heat.
- While the oil is heating, place flour and beaten eggs into two separate bowls. Roll each piece of chicken first in flour, then dip each piece into the eggs until fully covered. Dip into flour one last time for another coat.
- Fry the coated chicken pieces, in batches, until golden and cooked through. This would take about 10 minutes. Take them out and set aside on an absorbent kitchen towel.
- Now to make the sauce, heat butter in a saucepan until melted. Then add honey, Sriracha, soy sauce, and lime juice and stir to mix well. Add the fried chicken and stir until completely covered with the sauce.
- Sprinkle some sesame seeds on top and serve your yummy honey lime sriracha chicken poppers with ranch, blue cheese, or honey! Enjoy!
This is a great receipe, I love it and I can’t wait to prepare it!
Thanks! I’m glad you liked it! Let me know how it turned out!
OMG Priyanka! I love sriracha! These look delicious (so do all your other recipes too). Can’t wait to try them!