These super quick and super easy chocolate chips muffins are the best muffins I have tasted till date. They are super delish to the power infinity!
It’s Monday morning and I am sure you are thinking of ways to swipe away the Monday morning blues! You needn’t be worry because I have the perfect solution for you!
Today I have these gorgeous chocolate chips muffins for you which will make your Monday morning instantly brighter and happier!
Best part of these beauties are they can be yours with minimal effort! These chocolate chips muffins are insanely easy to make; take my words or check my recipe video below!
I made a batch of these chocolate chips muffins for my brother who was visiting us on occasion of my birthday and that was the very first time I baked these muffins at home.
I was looking for a super quick recipe of quick bites and these chocolate chips muffins had fit in perfectly. Fortunately, or unfortunately, they turned out so tasty that they were gone before we could even click a single picture.
And for the same reason, I had the excuse of making these insanely addictive chocolate chips muffins again to not only photograph but also to devour!
So, it proved to be rewarding that we couldn’t click the pictures of these chocolate chips muffins during its first batch.
We fell so much in love with these muffins that later we decided to record a video of this recipe; not only because it is easy to make but also because I strongly believe that everyone needs these crazy muffins in their life.
The texture of these chocolate chips muffins is super soft and buttery which can be rightly described as melt-in-mouth! I love them slightly warm but that’s my personal preference.
These chocolate chips muffins are ideal for breakfast with a cup of your favorite beverage – coffee or tea although I can gorge on these babies any time of the day.
The chocolate chips muffins are not something new or innovative but it is that kind of classic recipe which you need to have in your repertoire.
This is a fail-proof recipe of simple chocolate chips muffins which you can follow without much pre-prep and reward yourself every now & then with this goodness for all the hard work you do at home or outside and be proud of it!
This recipe of chocolate chips muffins can be used as a parent recipe and many other variety of muffins can be crafted out from this.
You can use blueberry instead of choco chips and you will get stunning blueberry muffins. (Oh, that reminds me of the incredible blueberry boy bait cake which I had baked years ago; I really need to bring it back in my life pretty soon!)
You can leave out chocolate chips (although I don’t see any reason why one would want to do that!) and add nuts or dry fruits if that’s what you like more.
It’s really a great all-purpose muffin batter which you can use as per your desire and it will come out perfect every time. That’s a guarantee from me!
So, I request you… no, I actually insist you to get these chocolate chips muffins in your life without wasting more time, you can thank me later for that!
- All-purpose flour – 260 gms (2 cups)
- Granulated white sugar – 135 gms (2/3 cup)
- Baking powder – 2 & ½ tsp
- Salt – ¼ tsp
- Chocolate chips – 200 gms (¾ cup)
- Unsalted butter – 113 gms (½ cup), melted & cooled
- Eggs – 3*, at room temperature
- Milk – 160 ml (2/3 cup), at room temperature
- Vanilla extract – 1 & ½ tsp
- Preheat your oven to 190 C / 375 F and place the wire rack at center of the oven. Line a 12-cup muffin tray with paper liners and spray or lightly brush each with oil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine together all-purpose flour, granulated white sugar, baking powder, salt and chocolate chips. Give a good mix.
- In another medium bowl, combine eggs, milk and vanilla extract.
- Add the egg mixture and melted butter to the flour mixture. Using a spatula or wooden spoon fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients only until the ingredients are moistened and combined all together. Do not overmix.
- Evenly fill the muffin cups with the batter making each ¾th full. Bake the muffins for 18 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Transfer to a wire rack and let them cool for 5 to 10 minutes before removing from pan. Serve warm.
** Ideally this amount of batter should make 12 muffins but my muffin tray cups were smaller which is why I got 14 muffins. Do not overfill your muffin cups as the batter may overflow during baking giving you under-baked muffins.
Crimson April says
Hi Priyanka! Love the blog, love the photography and love love love the recipe. Thanks for sharing!! 😀
Thanks so much Tara! Your blog is outstanding too! 🙂
Crimson April says
Glad to know that Priyanka 🙂 Am in love with your Insta feed. What tremendous captures of lips making dishes. You’re going awesome!!
Yummy my favourite choco chips muffins..thank you for sharing this delicious recipe.
You are most welcome! 🙂 Thanks for dropping by!
Valentina | The Baking Fairy says
These chocolate chip muffins look so simple and delicious! There’s nothing better than the classics for breakfast or a snack!
Thanks Valentina! I can’t agree more – nothing beats these classic choco-chip muffins! 🙂