The quintessential chocolate chip cookies need no introduction and if you are into baking, you must have the fail-proof recipe of chocolate chip cookies in your repertoire which is exactly what I have come up with today!
Chocolate chip cookies are undoubtedly the most popular cookies of all time and loved by everyone alike. Thankfully these chocolate chip cookies are quite easy to make and this recipe will guarantee that you whiz up these addictive chocolate chip cookies with utmost perfection every time you bake them. If you are looking for some fancy gifts for your loved ones, then I would recommend these sweet and chewy chocolate chip cookies as the best homemade gift you can give to them and trust me, they will love you for these! I wish I could share this recipe during the holiday times, but I could not hold myself back that long from sharing this delish chocolate chip cookies with ya’all! But good things don’t always need any special occasion to enjoy, does it?
Cookies were never a strong point of mine until recent past. After repeated trials, I was able to perfect my cookie baking and hence I could not hold the joy of success within myself; I could not help but share it with you guys! I am sure you all will love to have that perfect chocolate chip cookies’ recipe which guarantees perfectly baked cookies each time you bake them! If you follow this recipe to the T, nothing can come between you and your chocolate chip cookies! Baking always feels therapeutic to me and I just elevate to cloud 9 when I am able to churn out baked goodies successfully and I would love to let you experience the same spectacular feeling if you too are interested in baking. Try making these chocolate chip cookies at home today or tomorrow or day after and trust me, nothing could stop you from being at cloud 9! Enjoy!
- Unsalted butter – 226 gms (1 cup), at room temperature
- Granulated white sugar – 150 gms (3/4th cup)
- Light brown sugar – 160 gms (3/4th cup firmly packed)
- Eggs – 2, large
- Pure vanilla extract – 1 & ½ tsp
- All-purpose flour/refined flour – 295 gms (2 & ¼ cup)
- Baking soda – 1 tsp
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Chocolate chips – 270 gms (1 & ½ cup)
- Preheat your oven to 190 degrees C (375 degrees F) with rack in center of oven. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Take the butter in a bowl and beat it with a hand mixer until smooth and creamy. Add the white and brown sugars and beat until fluffy for about 2 minutes.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, making sure to beat well after each addition. Add the vanilla and beat until incorporated. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Combine the dry ingredients – flour, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl. Add them to the egg mixture and beat until incorporated using a wire whisk or spatula adding the chocolate chips about half way through mixing. If you find the dough very soft, cover and refrigerate until firm for 30 minutes to two hours.
- Take a spoon of the dough and flatten them with palm. Place them on the prepared baking sheets. Try to make all the cookies of same sizes so that the baking time remains same for each; so it’s a good idea to use the same spoon for measuring the dough for each cookie.
- Bake the chocolate chip cookies for about 10 - 14 minutes, or until golden brown around the edges. Take them out of the oven and let them cook on wire rack. They will firm up while cooling down. Enjoy the cookies with a glass of warm milk!