This chicken nuggets panini is a quick and easy breakfast which will make everyone happy!
Finally all the updates of our blog are over! It was quite a tedious task I must say – to change the copyright info, to add the recipes in a tabular format etc. But I am glad we are finally done with it!
While doing these updates I was going through my older posts; especially those ones which I published during the very early days. I remember how I used to scratch my head to write down a nice and decent story on the top of my blog! I still do that sometimes even now but things have slightly improved for sure.
Those days I used to think hours after hours as in what to write for my Indian style mashed potato recipe but couldn’t produce a single line! So many thoughts used to linger in my mind but I could hardly put them into words!
Now somehow my brain has started processing a bit quicker! Thankfully! But still I need to enhance the skill of story-telling which I see in so many amazing food-bloggers. They are so good in engaging us that I don’t even realize how quickly couple of hours passes by while I browse through them.
While I keep on learning from my fellow bloggers, you can savor some crispy and crunchy chicken nuggets Panini which is super easy to make and super tasty to eat! It can also serve as a great lunch-on-the-go! Try it and let me know what you think!
- Chicken nuggets – 16
- Mayonnaise/Cream cheese spread – as required
- Lettuce (Iceberg/Romaine) – 7 to 8 leaves
- White bread – 8 slices
- Oil for deep frying
- Deep fry the chicken nuggets. If you are using the frozen nuggets, fry them immediately after taking out from the freezer – no need to thaw them.
- Once the nuggets are golden brown set them aside on an absorbent kitchen towel.
- Spread the mayo or cream cheese on one side of each bread slices.
- To assemble one sandwich, roughly tear the lettuce leaves and place few pieces on one bread slice. Please 4 nuggets as they fit. It will also depend on the size of the bread you are using.
- Now place few more pieces of lettuce leaves and then cover it with another bread slice with the mayo side down.
- Place the sandwich on the hot griller and grill them till crisp and golden brown. Make sure to brush some oil or melted butter on the grill plates before placing your sandwich; else it may be difficult to take them out. You can also apply some butter on the outer side of the breads for a richer taste.
- Out from the grill and enjoy with tomato ketchup or any of your favorite sauce.
Liked the recipe? Let us know!